Thursday, January 26, 2017

Does Anyone Have an Excuse not to Believe in the God of the Bible?

The Bible answers an emphatic no.  God has revealed what He is like in and through His creation.    Every person, therefore, either accepts or rejects God....

               ... and so it was this fragment from Romans 1:18-20 sets up the way to learn about God that everyone has been given.

   That got me thinking of the many parables that Jesus Himself used to explain real spiritual principles in human levels of our understanding.
   So, let's explore them together through writing, art and all manner of our creative outpourings to make Him more visible to a skeptical world, and adore Him by contemplating all things He has revealed about Himself through the natural world around us.    Of course  they are many!
    I invite you to read my thoughts and post your own here with me through your comments and own ideas under the heading given so we can concentrate and home in on related topics together...
    As a beginner blogger, I've got a lot to learn how to do this.   But, I have learned so much about the LORD that I simply must share in my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

5 am?

5 am? What does such a horrendous hour have to do with me? Blackbirds!   Loads of blackbirds! Wake up and find out...... It's magic...